Tuesday 8 April 2008

Time for a Change

Greetings folks,
Welcome to this edition of your Mind Bloggling Team news. I hope you are all well and trying to maintain positive aspects to your life. We realise that our community of bloggers serves a potentially vital purpose in your life. The positive interaction and acknowledgements of each other's blogs helps to empower us.
I have done my best to uphold the empathetic ethos. My enthusiasm for the Mind Bloggling project remains strong and determined. However, it is time for a change. I now pass on the Mind Bloggling Team News updates to someone else.
Please stay positive and keep smiling. Please remember, you have a choice. We can live our lives with positive anticipation rather than negative speculation.
Warm wishes. The Mind Bloggling Team.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Thanks for your help over the last few months. I am feeling much more positive now. I am doing more and am definately making progress.Take care. See you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.